- Blackhawk Transport
- $47,730.00 -71,000.00/year*
2 Co Hwy 4
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Sign on Bonuses $3,000 to $5,000! $$
* All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
* Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
* Flexible work schedules.
* Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
* Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
* The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program - keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
* Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly.
* Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly
* Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
* Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
* Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
* Vision coverage
* Excellent starting pay
* Sign-on bonus
* Safety bonus program
* Unlimited driver referral program
* Retention and referral bonuses
* Regular scheduled home time
* Life and disability insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Generous paid time off
* 401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
* Late-model equipment
* State-of-the-art dispatch technology
* Electronic DVIR's
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, cdl a truck, class a driving, company driver solo, company driving, company otr, company truck driving, flatbed driver, regional driver route
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.